In this New York Times bestseller, Joel Osteen shares eight undeniable qualities of winners that can help you to reach your potential and achieve new levels of success in your life. You are created to be a winner. Get these eight principles deep down on the inside and boldly go in the direction of your destiny.
Positive and inspirational - which pretty much sums up Joel Osteen himself - also sum up the tone of this book. With chapters like:
- Keep Your Vision in Front of You - Dare to dream big dreams.
- Run Your Race - Focus on your unique course and goals.
- Expect Good Things - Anticipate great opportunities.
- Have a Positive Mind-set - Take control of your thoughts and attitudes.
- Commit to Excellence - Do your best and maintain high standards.
- Keep Growing - Be proactive, be intentional, build on your gifts, and continually improve.
- Serve Others - Invest yourself in others.
- Stay Passionate - Light the fire within and approach life with enthusiasm.
You can see the direction he takes in this book. Take your good qualities and build them up and use them to improve yourself and help others.
Apply these principles to your life and see how you can grow and expand and reach the goals you are striving for.
My copy of this book was given to me free of charge in exchange for my honest review by Hatchette Book Group.