Well the opening day of Fall Into Reading is finally here.
This is the list of books I'd like to finish reading during this challenge:
* One Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson
* Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum
* A Quilter's Holiday by Jennifer Chiaverini
* Stray Affections by Charlene Ann Baumbich
* Extraordinary by John Bevere
* Kiss Me Again by Barbara Wilson
* Limelight by Melody Carlson
* What Matters Most by Melody Carlson
* Leaving Carolina by Tamara Leigh
* Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall
* Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
* White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner
A few years back I was in a couple of reading circles. Reading circles are great on a number of levels, depending on how they are run. One I participated in the books were circulated - so you purchased one book but got to read nine. But I think the best thing is the opportunity to read a book that you may otherwise have never picked up off the shelf. One book I got on my first time through a reading circle was Left Behind. Just from the cover of the book I'm not so sure I would have even picked it up to read the back. But I so enjoyed that series.
Most of the books on my reading list this time are books I will be reviewing for publishers. And some of them are books I might not have chosen were I not given a copy and requested to read them. And I have a few non-fiction books in there as well. I definitely prefer fiction to non-fiction but I'm trying to use this challenge to expand my "shelves" a bit.
And as an added bonus, a number of the books I will be reviewing I have been given a second copy to give away. So be sure to not only check on my progress at reading through my list and read my review but to have a chance to win a free copy of a book.
If you haven't joined this challenge but would like to you can click on the link on my sidebar.
Let the reading begin!