THE CORNER BOOK BLOG

Monday, September 2, 2013

A Plain Death



What a great first book in the series by Amanda Flower. This is my first book by this author but it surely won't be my last!

Ms. Flower shows that all Amish are not alike. She addresses the differences in the rules different communities follow as well as exploring the relationships between Amish, Mennonite and English characters. 

By the end of the book I felt I had made some friends, and hated to say good bye to them. And thankfully I won't have to say good bye for long as there are two more books in the series.

With twists and turns she keeps you guessing until the final moments who has committed this terrible crime all the while making you care about the characters.

Definitely highly recommended.

Jody






No comments:

Post a Comment