THE CORNER BOOK BLOG

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Judge Who Stole Christmas


About November I start looking for books set at Christmas time to start reading. I was thrilled to see this book by Randy Singer as a free Kindle download and anxiously started to read it.

I so wanted to like this book and it does have good parts. But the legal drama seemed to just go on and on and on. A good portion of the book was spent on a girls basketball team and I'm just not interested in basketball so that was a drawback for me. I do enjoy books revolving around the legal system but this just seemed like it was repeating the same thing over and over.

The end of the book was very good. A couple of good twists that were rather unexpected and very pleasant ended the book on an up note.

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment