THE CORNER BOOK BLOG

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Touching The Clouds


Touching The Clouds is the first in the Alaskan Skies series by Bonnie Leon.

I have to admit I was a bit leery about this book. Flying has never held any interest for me. However, I've never read a book by Ms. Leon before and I just can't pass up the chance to read a new author.

I was pleasantly rewarded with a wonderful book. There's enough flying information to spark an interest but not so much that it became too technical to be able to follow. The characters were intriguing, the description of the scenery made you long to be there. It had the perfect balance of suspense and romance.

Highly recommended.

Jody

This book was provided by Revell/Baker Publishing Group for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment