THE CORNER BOOK BLOG

Monday, April 5, 2010

An Award!



I'm sort of new to this blogging business. I've had a quilting blog for a year or more now and my book blog is a bit newer but I'm still learning all the ropes and how to do different things. So imagine my surprise when Molly at Book Reviews by Buuklvr81 bestowed this wonderful award on me. Be sure to pop on over and check out her blog.

But I have to say Molly left me with a bit of a quandry. I'm supposed to pass this award on to 15 more bloggers and I have to say that I don't follow that many blogs.

But I will pass it on to the few blogs that I follow and enjoy.

So here are the rules of the award.

1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.

2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.

3. Contact those blogs and let them know they've won.

4. State 7 things about yourself.

So here are 7 things about myself.

1. Reading and quilting are passions.

2. My family is more important than anything.

3. My favorite color is pink.

4. I have a golden retriever named Thunder.

5. I love tulips.

6. I actually enjoy my job (for the most part lol)

7. I've made better friends over the computer than I have "in the flesh".

And here are my reward recipients:

1. Barb at Confessions of a Bookaholic

2. Annie at Annie's Quilting Adventures

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment